Also in the 21st century, the goldsmiths’ art enjoys great and even growing attention and appreciation. Despite the use of modern instruments and technologies such as the laser for soldering, most of the tools and work steps are the same today as in former times.
We employ two female and two male in-house goldsmiths and continuously train and educate young professionals. The apprenticeship lasts four years and is completed with the Federal Diploma of Vocational Education and Training.
Precious materials alone are not enough to make a piece of jewelry luxurious. It is the combination of outstanding craftsmanship, creative design and adequate material that confers a special value on a piece of jewelry. Every day anew, our experienced goldsmiths prove their passion for the ambitious craftsmanship when implementing individual customer wishes or realizing their own creations.
The range of our services is comprehensive:
- Creation of individual pieces of jewelry – in a direct conversation with our goldsmiths you will explain your ideas and concepts; afterwards, you will receive a free of charge and non-binding offer with design proposals and sketches.
- Jewelry alterations – we would be very pleased to show you how something completely new could be created from an older piece of jewelry while retaining its sentimental value.
- Professional repairs of any kind of genuine gold and to some extent also of silver jewelry provided that a high repair quality can be ensured.
- Refreshing jewelries – and it looks like new again!
- We resize rings and check your jewelry for free (e.g. ensuring that the gem stone is securely set). Testing and determining precious metals is also part of our everyday work.